2.11.2006

Already, the frustration is setting in...

Ok, I'm trying to keep from getting mad at the world of blogging. I'm already a little wary of the whole thing, and the fact that I just lost the post I've been working on for the past hour doesn't help things. I had a good post too, one that was going to make people think I am spiritual and deep and caring. Isn't that the point of having one of these? Just kidding folks. Well, tune back in for future updates on life in Lynchburg, and for tirades on things that make me mad, or musings on circumstances that have made me think. Adios, Ciao, and everything else that means goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my... :)

Trail Rated said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. In the future blog on Word first, then cut and paste. It also helps with the spell check thing!